1. Starting from scratch
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Kinda realised i needed somewhere to rant and give a pat on the back for my wonderful frens who are such a blessing to me... so i guess i'll start afresh with a new blog where i'd pass the url to my closest buddies instead of letting the whole world see so i can go slightly more in depth to my life's happenings...

And if you havent done my quiz... Check it out! I'll give a prize to the highest scorer cuz i tried my best to think of the hardest qns i could ask haha! Its on the sidebar on the right! You cant miss it!

I also decided to try to enable the comments function and watch if you guys will use it or not... you know like how people leave comments on livejournal... it works something like that...

Thank God for my two lovely gay pals boon and peng... I'd be 1000% more sian diao without their nonsense everyweek to crack me up... =D And unfortunately dun fancy taking pics together like gals do so i only have videos to show for all our gay outings... BOOON PLS SEND ME THE BREAKING FREE MUSIC VIDEO WE SHOT K! Those clowns ar haha... okay la actually i also contribute to the madness... Peng we promise to lock u out of the car more often and smash the horn when u turning k... =D Here's those two gays singing in the car... =D They are so gonna kill me for this...



so ya please DO NOT LINK THIS BLOG. I'll appreciate if u'd bookmark it instead. Dont worry i'll update, i'll update... But at a proper time k? (notice the timing of the post entry?) =D

posted by Shaun @ 3:36 AM



Leaderboard

My 2008 Scott Scale 70



Tagboard


Wishlist

Refer to the post on the left! =D


Previous Posts