2. I HATE STUDYING!!!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Let me see... where can i start? Well, i was uptight about prelims that i had 4 nightmares in the day before gp paper... from what i recall one was that i woke up late and that the paper already started, another was prob i was outside walking in some shopping forgot got exam during that time etc etc. damn exams!

I have been studying damn damn damn hard... Force until cannot force still must force and yet my results are so fantastic la... Even my gp also can fail i have nothing to say la... I dont recall getting much encouragement from my parents other than my dad promising a new computer if i do well at As (which is obviously impossible), instead all i get after forcing myself to study for hours at a stretch outside is to get nagged at to "stop using the computer and go and study". Go Figure!

Mel, rarr and liy were quite entertaining with their smses sent at the exactly same time. It read, "Baa Baa! Good luck for your prelims sheep! (yes they call me shaun the sheep) Baa Baa! :)) we mish u! *GRINS* " I tot how come the 3 clowns remembered to wish me good luck then my good pal adriene NEVER!!! Turned out she had a little surprise! She baked cupcakes haha... I only have a pic of one of them as my mum attacked the other one before i managed to photograph it... And boy it generated so much publicity around school where almost everyone i bumped into kept asking me if i baked them... LIKE DO I LOOK I DO BAKING??!! *fainted*
Cupcake

Oh well, i was so so upset that after accompanying adriene to ntuc where she was shopping for her family's steamboat dinner... i splurged on all of this rubbish to keep myself happy... boy i never bought so much crap before at one go... damn exams!
foooooood

Oh ya here are some pics tt i took wif driene cuz i realised we didnt have any pic where both of us looked nice... oh well, not that these turned out very well either hahaha...
me n driene

me n driene 2

What else happened... oh ya, nicole got married to alvin and they are officially the youngest couple of our generation hahaha! =D Alvin actually carried nicole, wedding gown and all, to huge applause hahaha... way to go buddy! Here's me and my sis wif the bride and groom...
Wedding pic

i tot that this sign was totally retarded haha... like who will park their CARS or MOTORBIKES at the bicycle bay??
bike parking

Here's a picture i really like... Tried to spoof xinyi's emoing stance on the road divider, just that i did a single hand fan haha...
rarrr


And in my usual trademark fashion, here's leaving you with a short video to keep you occupied... Dan and Dave Buck star in "Spring Jam 2007" - one of the most highly rated flourishing videos of all time. Boy they rock!

posted by Shaun @ 11:34 AM



Leaderboard

My 2008 Scott Scale 70



Tagboard


Wishlist

Refer to the post on the left! =D


Previous Posts