Shaun the mindreader
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Think i can appear on national tv with my own tv show le. I can tell the audience to think of a number and that number is the same number as everyone else when i say it out. and everyone feel the pain together.

Haha no i am not being random. I just feel the powerrrrrrrr!!! Cuz my sis was minding her own business and i went to irritate her with just a random song that popped into my head. Turned out she was thinking that song silently to herself too. Pwnr0x0rs!!!!! Heng its not the same line or else i myself also very very pain...

The title of the song? you'd have to pay either of us big big big big money if u really want to fufill ur kaypohness! =D

posted by Shaun @ 6:36 AM



Leaderboard

My 2008 Scott Scale 70



Tagboard


Wishlist

Refer to the post on the left! =D


Previous Posts