Ikea and chinyeee attack!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Went to Ikea to meet up with G-boy, Sam Sam, Japan and Amanda, the latter whom i've not met in a long long time! =D Miss them so much la! =D


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and crazy japan was so amused that i was decked in yellow haha... so she tortured me by making me turn round and round to take shots at me. haha..
Photobucket


Then then i plotted with evilest sook yi to suprise attack on the small eyes right after school but she actually went home, bathe and 'took her own time to eat lunch!' wahhhh make me stall for like 3h until the eyes nearly kill me la.... But alas the pictures are so nice! =D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

smoke machine!
Photobucket

the the super crazy dried fish they ate from muji! somemore ask me try! oh my... fear factor!
Photobucket
Photobucket

posted by Shaun @ 9:52 PM



Leaderboard

My 2008 Scott Scale 70



Tagboard


Wishlist

Refer to the post on the left! =D


Previous Posts