5. Diediedie
Sunday, October 7, 2007
here's a video i tot was quite funny and yet bad in a way... *psst* Its Paris Hilton boon your favourite! Oh ya the video is titled "Inaccuracies in the Paris Hilton Interview"


yup that is the cheat code for Microsoft's Age of the Empires, a popular strategy game in the early 90s, which is also the first computer game i ever played. But no, instead of the instant win u get when u type that code, i am in the opposite situation...

Gosh i hate studying to bits. Other than the fact that CCA stuffs and the lovely frens i made, JC is total shit. A slacker like me sure tio own. Do the stupid a level course 3 years still fail everything like what the... Go to sch also pointless if what the teachers say u cant follow... I force myself to study beyond what i can take le, the last 2 days i couldnt do anything cuz mentally and phsyically i cant push myself anymore. that's my limit. I dont ask for appreciation or encouragment, no need, just stop nagging at me to study. i hate it to bits and yet i still force. one's home is supposed to be a refuge where u can rest and separate yourself from life's crap but whenever i am at home, "study study study..." or "go and study" or "there is no time left go and study" etc etc. gosh study is a vulgar word.

I hate to be bossed around, to be told to do this and do that, basically treating me like a kid is the most sure fire way to get me really really pissed and earn my RESENTMENT. But also partially my fault cuz i dont communicate my displeasure and just take in whatever crap comes my way, just diam diam and like them lecture and nag and whatever. I am already giving more than my best le and if that is still not enuf for them so ya la whatever... Stop trying to change me, that is not what i need right now. Did anytime i got nagged at to study actually result in me going to my room sitting down guai guai take out my notes and do just that? Ya i know its a problem that i cant take being told how to behave but i have no idea what to do about that now...

Scolding me sure helps eh? Esp when i get repremanded irregardless of what i do, i study or dun study also get nagged or scolded... There just comes a certain time when no amount of "mothering" like how you would a kid will cease to be effective. I slack whole day at home, tio nag. I study the whole day outside and come home, also tio nag wheeeeeeeeeeee. well probably you can, but with great damage done. My hobbies are my means of escape from the shit of studying. And i dont recall being supported on to pursue what i love, its "dont yoyo anymore, go and study" or "stop downloading videos and get your priorities right". I tried to quit gaming, yoyo, magic and whatever. Yes sir ree i did. Whatever is left of my willpower is insufficient to simply stop doing the stuff i love if i am just gonna pursue something i hate without indulging in the stuffs that i really enjoy doing.

Shit a levels. i dont wanna go uni. yep u heard me i dont. esp if all i am gonna get is expectations and more expectations, told to behave in such and such a way. that is all i have to rant for now. gosh that felt so so good to let all that out, it sucks to keep that all inside for so so long. its been a long time since i acty ranted that much.

posted by Shaun @ 12:59 AM



Leaderboard

My 2008 Scott Scale 70



Tagboard


Wishlist

Refer to the post on the left! =D


Previous Posts