Happy Birthday to MEEEE!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
okay thank you to the evilest small eyes who orchestrated an evil evil attack on me... terrible la must make the master of suprise attacks kenna attack until so jia lat meh! okay so you can read her post with commentary and photos of my attacks!

so here are my lovely birthday presents!!

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66!


Timbuk2 from the eyes and tour guides!!!!!!


YEEELLLOW Nike Drifit from the uncle, aunties, kids at church!


NOT FORGETTING THE STUFF THAT HAS BEEN EATEN AND DIGESTED! - Hagen Daz Fondue from adriene and siyuannnnnnn AND Swensens Ice Cream Cake WOOHOO from shuyi, eugene, small eyes and ezekiel!

so now ah, my last two birthday gifts ah...

Logitech V470 Cordless Laser Mouse

Blackberry Bold woohooo!

posted by Shaun @ 11:42 AM



Leaderboard

My 2008 Scott Scale 70



Tagboard


Wishlist

Refer to the post on the left! =D


Previous Posts