11. Sexy babe Samuel
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Here's another video by Fiddling steve... a pity his smoothness did not enable him to win a top 3 prize in the theory11.com contest... i was mesmerised by how well he handled the deck with those crazy cuts...


Today there was a hot babe in church... I cannot take how pretty she is!
samuel

samuel 2

okay... i was trying to do a 5 packet split extention for my sybil cut sequence then i suddenly got an idea to do a packet display... i started with a few packets all close together..
cards

then i slowly managed to spread them out futher and increase the number of packets in my hands... while dropping lotsa cards...
cards 2

to dropping lesser cards... currently i am practicing an 11 packet display without dropping cards... i'll get a pic of its as soon as i can find a photographer! thanks to jian lin for helping me take the pics! =D
cards 3

to my horror of horrors... got a pic of two minas in my hp oh my!!! peng ar...
minas

I saved the best for last... The videos i took with my lousy hp camera of xian's bday suprise... Dont expect too much from the low res capability of the "night mode" haha..


I accidentally hit the stop button while hobbling in the dark... so the action got cut halfway... Here's where i continued from haha... =D


oh ya i forgot to mention that there's a high resolution one from joshua, taken with a digital camera... shen zhi has some clips and a videos too so let's wait till they are online ya? HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN TO THE BEST CELL GROUP LEADER IN THE WORLD! =D

posted by Shaun @ 6:52 AM



Leaderboard

My 2008 Scott Scale 70



Tagboard


Wishlist

Refer to the post on the left! =D


Previous Posts