Wheeeeeee
Monday, December 17, 2007
RARRRRRR! yes i know i havent been updating my blog cuz there was nothing worth blogging about how i rot away after the a levels... well, except for youth camp! =D

and just got home for the early xmas bash at jean's place so well i guess we can upload some stuff from that event... =D ah, the video in the morning after every1 thon the nite playing...


so ya i took a pic wif everyone BEFORE I KENNA SHAVE BOTAK... =D first up the man u supporters... =D


sylvieyy trying out the colour ascent function on the camera...


me and samuel (aint he cute?)




me and cleo...


me and cliff...




me and sir henry


me and shen zhi




me and shu xie, who like me is sad we gonna go army...




me and ms sylviey...


me and boss xian xian...



posted by Shaun @ 2:03 PM



Leaderboard

My 2008 Scott Scale 70



Tagboard


Wishlist

Refer to the post on the left! =D


Previous Posts